3/14/2007

For the NMC online conference on the convergence of web culture and video, I prepared a "poster" presentation called Short and "Sweet": Web Video Forms and Functions. The conference would seem to be a walled garden, which means only registered participants can access the knowledge shared there. I think that's too bad, so that's why I'm sharing. The presentation borrows many of the ideas I have already offered here, in my post on web video form. The online poster will include a link to this episode of The Show with Ze Frank, which is coming to its conclusion this week.

I'm also posting this here because I'm so excited by this new web app, Scribd, that allows for easy sharing of all kinds of documents. Many so-called Web 2.0 sites are being adapted to educational uses (blogs and wikis especially) but this one seems designed to exploit scholarly application.

No comments: